- the power supply and balanced converter dedicated to each speaker offer you more power and greater dynamics, most notably by way of SAM® technology
- the use of the Devialet 400 in mono-block mode enables the elimination of the current return from the total mass and the further improvement of the performance of the DAC “Magic Wire” and analogue inputs (THD + N 0,00025%). The dual-mode also reduces signal jitter for all digital inputs.
- all signals are over-sampled to 384khz via a unique set-up that uses the potential of the DAC “Magic Wire” to its utmost.
Active multi-amplification enables you to manually set the parameters of your cross-over filters to adjust them to your speakers and achieve a configuration that meets all of your requirements.
- Shortest signal path in the world (less than 4 inches between the DAC and the speakers output connectors): lossless by design.
- Unequalled Signal/Noise ratio (> 133 dB): abyssal silence, emotional power, the music emerges from nothingness.
- Harmonic distortion barely measurable (0,00025%): absolute fidelity of instrumental timbres and sonorities.
- Intermodulation distortion equally barely measurable (0,00025%): seizing realism of soundstage (separation and placing of instruments).
- Thermal distortion non measurable: very natural fast variations of dynamics (impacts, resonances).
THD+noise (harmonic distortion) at full power
Intermodulation – SMPTE IMD
Inputs / outputs per unit
Network input (Wifi or Ethernet) for universal streamer Devialet AIR (fully compatible Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices)
Asynchronous USB input (fully compatible Mac and PC)
Up to 2 analog inputs (line level or advanced phono MM / MC)
Up to 3 digital coaxial inputs
Digital AES/EBU input
2 optical inputs (TOS and TOS mini)
Pre-amplified analog mono output (for active subwoofer
Pre-amplified analog stereo output (for headphones)
Digital coaxial output (for digitalization of vinyl)
Speakers output 2x400W
Devialet 400 in short
Maximum power 2x400W in monoblocks
Daisy chaining of up to 8 units for active multi-amplification
Revolutionary ADH® amplification technology
Digital/Analog Converter « Magic Wire » 192kHz / 24bits
AIR® streamer card
Highly-configurable audiophile phono stage
Switched-mode power supply 600W continuous, 3000W peak
Digital Signal Processor 192kHz / 40bits floating-point
Fully-configurable Inputs / Outputs
Subwoofer output with active crossover
Configurable headphones preamplifier
Digitalization of vinyl
Exclusive chrome-plated aluminium chassis, entirely hand-polished
Radio-Frequency long-range remote control
Controllable by smartphone apps (iOS and Android)
Horizontal or vertical positioning
Made in France
5 years international warranty